If you want the general added security of not being tracked when you’re browsing without having to switch to full security incognito mode, here’s how to enable ‘Do Not Track’ in Microsoft Edge:
– For Microsoft Edge, click on the three horizontal dots at the top right.
– Click on ‘Settings’ at very bottom.
– Click on ‘View advanced settings’ at the bottom.
– Scroll down to the Privacy and Services section, and toggle the ‘Send Do Not Track’ requests option.
– This should mean that all HTTP and HTTPS requests will include ‘Do Not Track’.
CALL US ON 0203 005 9650 FOR SUPERIOR IT SUPPORT
Globalnet aims to be an integral part of your success, providing the best business advice, superior IT support and technology to help you reach your goals.